Bubble Bags can be used for years, 100 times or more.
How to Make Cold Water Hash with Bubble Bags™
Note: If you are using an electric mixing device, we recommend mixing in a separate bucket before pouring the mixture into your Bubble Bags and allowing it to settle.
In addition to the Bubble Bag kit, you will need ice, water, a spoon (or a mixing device such as a hand mixer), a tea towel and a bucket (the size will depend on the kit used).
The original Bubble Bag system offers you eight layers of industrial grade filtration, which will allow you to extract the essential oils from almost any plant.
- Line the bucket with your Bubble Bags, starting with the 25 micron bag and ending with the 220 micron bag.
- Fill the bucket with enough cold water to cover the bottom of the Bubble Bags (about halfway full).
- Add your dry or frozen plant trimmings.
- Add enough ice to almost fill your bucket to the top.
- Stir your mix for 15 to 20 minutes, adding ice if necessary to keep the water cold. A 50/50 mix of ice and water is ideal.
- Pull out your Bubble Bags one by one, draining them into the bucket.
- As you pull each Bubble Bag, turn it inside out after it is finished draining to collect your herbal extract.
- Gently press the excess moisture out of your herbal extract using your pressing screen and a dish towel.